Wednesday, November 16, 2011

So Much Excitement!

About a month ago I was invited to join The Artisan Group This is an exclusive group representing  talented artisans at Hollywood's best celebrity gift lounges. I feel so lucky to have been chosen to join!

This week I was given the opportunity, through The Artisan Group,  to design a special gift for the actress Hilary Duff and her husband, NHL player, Mike Comrie for their first child due this March.

In my shop on Etsy, Hattie Designs,  I have a popular item I call my Silly Mustache Bib. Since Ms. Duff is having a boy, I decided to make the bib along with coordinating burp cloths.


I hope that these burp cloths and bib get a lot of good use and keep their sweet baby nice and clean. :)

2 comments:

  1. I love ghe mustache bib and cloths and am sure they will keep baby and mom clean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing opportunity! You nailed it!! Love the bib and burp cloths!

    ReplyDelete