Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Where do my days go?

Here is a typical day for me.


Wake up and take Hattie for a walk. Take a shower, eat breakfast and then get ready for work. Work from 9 til noon. Drive home and eat a few almonds in the car so that when I get home I am not starving and I can do a little running on the tread mill. Make my lunch and while eating it talk to Mark on Skype from Germany and then talk with Amanda on Skype from Hawaii. 


The next thing I know it is 3:00! Where did my day go??? 


So, you may think, it is only 3:00 you still have a lot of day left to do something. Do I really?


Out to the mail box to get the mail and the days newspaper. Now I have to read the paper, read the mail and do the Sudoku puzzle. Man...it is now 4:00 and I need to think about dinner. Instead I might take a nap.... :)


Talk Hattie for another walk, feed her dinner and it is now 5:30 and I have to make myself some dinner and I feel like I have done NOTHING all day. Hey that is the name of my blog...All About Nothing.


Anyway, that is a typical day and nothing seems to get done, except on Tuesdays when I stop at the library on the way home from work and on Wednesday's when I go to the Transfer Station if I have enough trash.


But, I am not complaining. Life is good, just not always productive. 

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean! How does time go by so quickly? (and when you want it to go quickly, it slows down...) I've had several things on my mind to get done today, but it's now 5 o'clock and so far I've just been able to get dishes put away, do a couple loads of laundry, run to the grocery store...etc. Between taking care of Harper and household chores, my to-do list doesn't get any shorter!

    ReplyDelete